CustHum Suraksha - Our COVID-19 Prevention Policy and Measures
As the evolving threat of the pandemic Covid-19 continues to rise across India and the rest of the world, the health and safety of our customers, our employees, our partners and the community around become our top priorities. We believe that it is very crucial that we do our bit to help combat the spread of the virus. We have put in many safety measures and taken precautionary steps to protect each one of you, while being fully committed to meet all your requirements in terms of furniture and home interiors. We make sure that our products reach you in the safest way possible.
Here are some of the steps we have implemented during these challenging times:
Our factory – we are crafting the products you love in the safest way possible.
- All our employees have been briefed on the best practices of personal hygiene and sanitization. We are all strictly following the guidelines and the best practices issued by the MoFW India and the
- Our daily cleaning routines in the factory is stepped up - more frequent sanitization of our workspace, cleaning of the tools and equipment, increased hand-washing and use of sanitizer.
- All our employees have been briefed on the guidelines on wearing masks. We have made it mandatory for all employees to have the mask on at all times in the factory.
- Our factory is equipped with an IR thermometer, hand sanitizers and hand-washes. We have enabled to screen everyone entering the factory and individuals have been asked to sanitize thoroughly before entering.
- As per the State Government order, we have allowed only 50% of our employees to start work at the factory and we have taken necessary steps so that the employees can maintain the social distancing norms.
Our employees – we are taking care of our employees and they are enthusiastically making efforts and taking good care while crafting beautiful products for you.
- We have issued strict instructions to our employees to notify us in case they notice any symptoms in them or their family members, or if they have come in contact with anyone who was showing flu-like symptoms. We have instituted a set of guidelines the employees can follow to self-quarantine and report the appropriate health officials.
- We are advising our employees to restrict their daily travel only to the factory and for purchasing essentials. We have asked our employees not to undertake any other travel, or visit the Red Zones as demarcated by the State Government, unless critical.
- We are continuing to provide paid time off to all our employees who are unable to start work at the factory due to State Government mandate of 50% staffing.
Our delivery partners – our partners are committed to ensure no-contact delivery wherever possible to keep you and your family safe.
- Our delivery partners have been instructed to sanitize and clean their delivery trucks thoroughly before and after every delivery. Our delivery team will use sanitizer before and between all deliveries.
- Our delivery team will have their masks on at all times and will maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance where possible. We appeal that you support our efforts by maintaining this distance and wearing a mask.
- Our delivery team will contact you over call once they reach your delivery point. Based on the product, our delivery team will be advised on either a doorstep delivery or inside-the-door delivery. For inside-the-door deliveries, we request you to please facilitate the ease of delivery by keeping the door open and the area where the product has to be placed cleared. This will help our efforts in preventing any unnecessary contact with the door knobs, handles or any other items in your home during the delivery.
- Our delivery team has been advised not to ask for delivery confirmation signatures. We will be electronically sending you the invoice copy and confirming the delivery.
Our turnaround time – we are eager and ready to serve you and decorate your beautiful home.
- Our team is totally committed to fulfill all your orders with us and make sure the product you love reaches you at the earliest. Due to safety measures mandated by the State Government of allowing to function with only 50% staff, there may be a slight increase in our delivery times.
- We have temporarily put on hold, until further notice, all our on-site home interior works, installation and maintenance, as many RWAs have imposed strict restrictions on entry of on-site staff and carpenters to prevent the spread of the virus in their communities. We are exploring the possibilities of moving as much on-site work as possible to our factory and crafting them in modular pieces.
- We will continue operating as per the schedule, wherever the RWAs has opened up their communities for home interior works, installation and maintenance. We are obtaining the required permits and strictly following the rules as per their individual SOPs and those that are mandated by the State Government.
Our customer service – at the end of the day, our motto is simple: to keep you and your family safe.
- During these unprecedented times, we are limiting our customer visits to only absolutely necessary or critical instances to protect the health and safety of our customers, staff and partners.
- We are available on Call, Whats App, E-mail, Instagram and Facebook chats to discuss your dream home requirements and answer all your queries on our products, designs, price and delivery.
We thank you, our invaluable customers, for your understanding, cooperation and support in helping us ensure a safe and secure delivery experience.